Commissions are Now Open


 Hello, all.  Yes, it is now official.  I am finally accepting commissions.  Believe me when I say, I've been wrestling with this decision for a VERY long time.  But my current employment situation (specifically, the temporary layoff period I currently find myself in) has more or less forced my hand to at least TRY to go down this road.  I won't lie, I'm not 100% certain that I can actually make enough money through commissions to keep my head above water, financially.  But I guess we're about to find out, huh?

For those of you who have made non-commissioned requests of me, prior to this announcement, and are suddenly worrying about what this means for you, have no fear.  I WILL be getting those projects completed, and no, it won't cost you a dime.  But from this point on, for anyone else who would like to see me draw something for them, I'm afraid I now have to ask for money.  I'm sorry, but this is the bridge we've come to now, so we all have to cross it together.

Well, that's all I have to say about that.  So let's get down to business...

1.) PRICES

- Lineart (https://www.deviantart.com/tuxedaaron/art/It-s-Black-It-s-White-490026459) $30.00 USD
- Simple Colors (http://tuxedaaronadult.blogspot.com/2022/10/behind-scenes-just-between-us.html) $40.00 USD
- Shaded Colors (http://tuxedaaronadult.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-very-white-rule-34-christmas.html) $50.00 USD

2.) ORDERS/PAYMENT

- Anyone who would like to commission me for artwork can either email me at tuxedo52@hotmail.com or contact me on DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/tuxedaaron).
- For anyone messaging me here on DeviantArt, a Note would be preferable, so I can file it properly and no commissions get lost.  However, I will still require an address from you, so I can email you the image once it's completed.
- If I agree to take on your project, let me know if there's a specific deadline you'd like to see it completed by.  Deadlines will obviously be given priority.  But, please...don't ask for it to be completed the very next day.
- Size of the image is negotiable.  Personally, I prefer my images cut to a height of 950p, so you can fully see it on your screen.  But if you'd like something larger so you can print a physical copy, we can discuss it.
- A cropped thumbnail will be emailed to the commissioner, to inform them of the project's completion.  However, an email containing the full image will be contingent only upon my first receiving payment for the work.
- Payment (for the moment, at least) will be exclusively through Paypal (paypal.me/TuxedAaron).  In time, I may be open to other payment methods (possibly even a Patreon, down the line), but for right now, this is what I have.

3.) NSFW RESTRICTIONS
(Yes, it now comes down to this.  To be honest, I don't really have an issue with NSFW commissions.  But I won't do just anything.  Below is my strict list of Don'ts for NSFW requests.  These are NOT NEGOTIABLE!)

ABSOLUTELY NO...!
- Loli/Shota
- Piss/Scat
- Rape
- Violence
- Gore
- Vore
- Snuff
- Or anything else I might generally consider offensive (If it isn't specifically listed here, don't assume it's fair game.  ASK-ME-FIRST.)

Well, I think that just about covers it.  So for anyone, going forward, who'd like to see me draw a picture for them and is actually willing to pay me, by all means drop me a line.  For everyone else, thanks for putting up with this shameless plug and I hope you continue to enjoy my work as more postings are made.

Comments

Popular Posts