Behind the Scenes - The Right T(TOYS)ls for the Right Job


Okay, seriously?  Nobody else jumped on this?  I'm LITERALLY the only one here?  COME-ON, people!  IT'S-A-HOT-SCHOOLTEACHER*...WITH-A-FETISH!!!  They practically opened the door and threw out the Welcome mat for this!  And she's been out there for over a YEAR!

(*Yes, she's hot.  You're not SERIOUSLY going to complain about her nose, when she's rockin' a body like THAT, are you?)

Now, for anyone here who's looking at this and actually still wondering what the hell I'm talking about, the lady in question is Mrs. Murawski, the Junior High Science Teacher from the Disney series, "Milo Murphy's Law".  At the beginning of the episode, "Sunny Side Up", it's revealed that Mrs. Murawski indulges in a woodworking hobby at home...that, once you hear her talk about the desk she made, CLEARLY doubles as another hobby ENTIRELY.

I guess it's not ALL that hard to imagine, when you really think about it.  After all, in woodworking, there's an awful lot of back and forth motions involved...lots of drilling...lots of screwing...lots of big tools with smooth, long shafts...and of course, let's not forget all that nice, hard wood...

...Getting warm in here yet, ladies?

Anyway, back to the picture at hand.  What you're seeing here is Mrs. Murawski, in her basement workshop (for anyone about to ask, "You honestly think she wears THAT in her workshop?", I naturally reply, "YOU honestly think she DOESN'T?"), continuing on with her latest project...a model boat she's named the S.S. Pussy's Delight.  It started out as a mere sanding job on the boat's Stern.  But of course, one thing leads to another with her and it isn't long before she decides that HER Stern could use a little attention, too (along with any other erogenous zones she can think of).

Hey, she said it took her 21 weeks to finish her desk.  What do you think took her so long? 

Bottom line, this was just a picture that popped into my head while I was working a couple nights ago and I just had to get it out of there.  All in all, I'm pretty proud of it (considering Mil Murphy's Law is not a style I specialize in) and I hope everyone else looks at it and thinks the same way. ^_^

UPDATE:  Someone here noticed that I may have drawn Mrs. Murawski's nose a bit too long.  So, going back over it, I kind of shortened it a bit, made some tiny improvements to her lower lip and I think it actually looks pretty good.  But I'll keep the original image here and let you be the judge. ^_^ 

Comments

  1. Dude..are you greta with the mrs murawsi..i´m a great fan!! please continue with your work!! is excellent!!

    My facebook https://www.facebook.com/saenz.hess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed the picture. If we're being completely honest, I realized that I could actually apply my Kim Possible style, for the most part, and have it all work out. I just had to make sure to take a few fingers and toes out of the equation and make sure I got her head right. Fortunately, it seems to have worked.

      Just out of curiosity, when you said you're a fan, did you mean a fan of Mrs. Murawski, or a fan of my work? Either way, I'll post more stuff here as the muse descends (or if someone offers up a suggestion I might find appealing). So hopefully, you keep liking what you see. ^_^

      Delete
    2. I fan of your work!! but i love the mrs Murawski.

      I have some ideas with another's girls from another series (kim possible. Phineas and Ferb, The loud House, Milo Murphy Law, rick and Morty).

      Greetings!!

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear it, in both cases. Like I said in the description, Mrs. Murawski is a hot schoolteacher with a masturbation fetish, so how is it that no one's really gotten down with it? I mean, they practically SPOON-FED this woman to the Rule 34 community. Hell, I would have thought AT LEAST Aeolus (if for no other reason than the fact that he seems to like these more obscure types of characters) would have been all over her.

      Well, I would most likely pass on Phineas and Ferb, Loud House and Rick & Morty. I really don't have any interest there. Kim Possible, I MIGHT be willing to hear out suggestions, if it's something that would interest me. As for Milo Murphy's Law, well, the Murawski pic just kind of flashed into my head and I wanted to get it out, so my original plan was to just have it be a one-and-done. But the show DOES have a few attractive females in it, so if someone has a suggestion, again, I MIGHT be willing to hear them out, if it's something I find interesting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts