Confessions of a Horny MILF: Part 1 - Quite the Mouthful


"...The thing with being a woman my age, in her sexual prime, is that we're completely unprepared for the urges that some with it.  We criticize men for being total sex hounds and having no self control, but that's because we, ourselves, aren't there yet.

Now that I am, though, I have to be honest...I'm horny almost every waking moment of the day.  Even feeling the fabric of my clothes rubbing against my big, sensitive tits and my hot pussy is enough to set me off.  Truthfully, it's gotten to the point where I have to masturbate two...even three times a day...just to keep the urges down.  Unfortunately, being a mother with two kids at home doesn't make for a lot of privacy to do that, so most of the time, I have to be quick and careful.  Just get one quick orgasm and be right back to being Mom.  But once the kids have gone to bed, the clothes come off and I just start playing with myself over and over and over.  In fact, I have to cum five or six times, before I'm finally satisfied enough to get to sleep.

Of course, those moments allow me to fantasize about the kinds of sexual escapades I'd like to indulge in.  One such scenario I'd like to experience one day is actually getting to masturbate in front of a hot guy.  He looks over my hot voluptuous body as I'm going at it...sucking my big, soft tits, pinching and tugging on my nipples, swirling my fingers over my pussy and savoring the feel of a big vibrator shoved up my ass (the deeper the better...words can't describe the pure enjoyment I get from feeling something long and hard sliding into my tight little asshole).  Within seconds, he's already pulling on his big dick, drinking in every moment of the performance I'm giving him as I lick my lips and tell him how much I can't wait to suck on his hard meat.

Apparently, he can't wait, either...because no sooner do the words escape my lips, than he's already hopping up on the bed, grabbing my head and shoving his cock into my mouth, fucking my face.  I openly oblige as I moan and run my tongue all over his manhood, making him more and more excited as he thrusts harder and harder.  It gets to a point where it's almost as if he can't tell the difference between my mouth and a pussy as he just keeps pounding away with total abandon.  But that's okay, I can take it.  Not that there's anything wrong with this delicious specimen in my mouth right now...I'm loving every inch of it...but I've deepthroated some REAL monster cocks in my day.  So he's got nothing I can't handle.

"Oh yeah...," he grunts as he just keeps pumping, faster and faster, "Oh fuck yeah, Baby...You just keep fuckin' playing with yourself while I fuck your hot mouth..."

As if he even needs to say anything.  I've been going at it like crazy while his cock's been ramming the back of my throat.  All I can think about is making myself cum as many times as I can, while I've got his dick in my mouth.  I want my pussy to be so well-trained that I'll be able to orgasm just from the TASTE of a man's penis.

Suddenly, I can feel his dick head swelling even larger inside my mouth.  His balls are tightening up and he's beginning to moan, loader and louder.  It won't be long now before he blows his load.  Feverishly, I go to work, grabbing at my tits, squeezing them so hard, it feels like they're about to burst, and rubbing my twat like crazy, hoping to get in one last orgasm at the same time he does.  I need to feel myself climax as the taste of his cum fills my mouth.

I want to cum...I want to cum...oh, please God, I'm begging you, just let me cum one more time before he...

"...Nng...!"

Just then, with one last groan, he shoots all his cum into my mouth...and there's SO MUCH of it!  Wave after wave, it's like a tide that never ebbs and my eyes well up as my mouth can't possibly contain it all.  How long had he been saving this up?  Of course, I don't have time to think about it, as I'm quaking, all over, from my own mind-blowing orgasm.  I'm so out of control that my eyes are rolling back in my head and my jaw goes slack as I can only let out a series of long, shuddering moans on his pulsing dick, while his hot milk dribbles down my chin and onto my chest.

After what feels like an eternity of bliss, he finally pulls his cock out of my mouth.  He appears to be as spent as I am...so much so that he almost falls right off the bed.  Fortunately, he's able to keep his footing, which is a very good thing, seeing as how I have no way of helping him.  My whole body is still twitching from that last orgasm and I'm so numb with pleasure that I can barely move my lips to form a weak little smile and mumble the words, "...than' gyoo..."

That's something I'd love to experience one day.  Of course, it would be nice if he brought a friend or two over, as well.  After all, my pussy and ass need love, too.  And I shouldn't have to do all the work, myself...^_^"

This is an OC, requested of me by a fan on my Tumblr page, who wanted to see her done in the DCAU style.  They also provided the basic synopsis for the backstory, although I added my own artistic flourishes to that, as well.  Hopefully, it meets all expectations and with any luck, the rest of you will enjoy it just as much.  As always, feel free to tell me what you think. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts