Behind the Scenes: Enjoying the Experience Vicariously
Commissions are open. Click here for more details (https://tuxedaaronadult.blogspot.com/2023/05/commissions-are-now-open.html)
"*Mmmmmh...Mmmmmh*...Oh, yeah...*Mmh...Mmh...Mmh...Mmh*...Oh, it tastes so good...
*Mmmh...Mmmh...Mmmh*...Oh, I love sucking your cock...*Mmmmmmh*...I love it so much...
*Mmmh...Mmmh...Mmmh...Mmmh*...We've GOT to get a free day all to ourselves...*Mmh...Mmh...Mmh"...so I don't have to do anything except be naked and suck you off...*Mmmmmh*...Oh, that's what I want. A whole day of nothing but your cock in my mouth...
*Mmmmh!?*...Oh my God, your cock just got even HARDER...*Mmh...Mmh...Mmh...Mmh...Mmh*...Oh, we DEFINITELY need to do that NOW...
*Mmmmmh*...Oh, you're so close now, aren't you?...*Mmmh...Mmmh*...I can feel your cock throbbing...
*Mmh...Mmh*...Oh please, cum on my face...*Mmmh...Mmmh*...Oh, I just want to be covered in your hot spunk...Please, just nut all over me...
Ooooooohh, yyeeeeaahh! Ooohh, keep going, that's it! Shoot it all over! Oh, my God, such a huge load...
*Placing gentle kisses on Ron' still-swollen dick head*...Oh please, can I suck you one more time?...*gently suckling on the tip*...Mmmmm...please, just one more load...I need to feel you squirting it down my throat...Just one yummy mouthful of cum...
*Mmh...Mmh...Mmh...Mmh* Oh, don't I look pretty sucking on your cock...with all your hot, thick cum dripping all over my face and my titties?...
*Mmmmh...Mmmmh*...Do you want to watch me take a shower after?...*Mmmh...Mmmh...Mmmh*...get my slutty little cunt all soapy wet and I'll rub it nice and clean for you..."
Not exactly anything new when Kim is putting on sex shows for Ron. Little do they know that someone else has been occasionally enjoying the "entertainment", as well. Hence, the image in question. Yori may not have a problem with Kim and Ron being an item, but even a disciplined mind needs release from time to time. And as you can see, she's definitely found her own way to attain it. Hey, what's the point of all that stealth training if you can't use it to have a little fun once in a while?
As for me, well, at the time of this posting, well, let's just say that I have some free time. So I'm trying my best to use it constructively. I know I definitely want to get as many pics done as I can...and hopefully, some commissions, if anyone's interested. But we leave that to history. In the meantime, I hope everyone likes what they see.
Enjoy. ^_^



Comments
Post a Comment