Behind the Scenes: GO!-ing to Cum

 

While preparing a few (and I stress the word "few") commissions together for payment, I thought I would take a little time to put something simple out there for everyone's enjoyment.  It was an image that just popped into my head a couple days ago and I was better off getting it out.


Oh, come on.  Don't even try to pretend to be surprised.  Hell, the ORIGINAL Teen Titans animated series didn't sexualize Raven even A THIRD as much as Teen Titans Go! has over the years, cartoonish designs or not.  Personally, I knew it was basic, I could bang it out relatively quickly.  And it doesn't hurt to expand my repertoire with some new styles.


So here we are, a basic solo Raven pic.  Hope you like what you see, and comments are always appreciated. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts