Behind the Scenes: Gloryhole Gangbang in Five Dimensions


 Hello all.  I know it's been a while, but I just got done dealing with a major setback in my life.  Some of you know about it, but for those of you that don't, no, I wasn't dying.  But it was still a major impediment to my goals, regardless.

Anyway, with things gradually getting back on track, I hope to be making regular submissions again very soon.  To kick things off, I'm posting what is going to be the first of a series of pics, showcasing who I consider to be some of the more underappreciated females of the DCAU.

Let's face it, there are only so many magazines one can read in one day.  And Ms. Gsptlsnz, from the Fifth Dimension can get as bored as anybody.  So she often feels the need to pass the time by giving in to her more...shall we say, "primitive urges".  Of course, with Mr. Mxyzptlk not around as much as she'd like, she has to fill her "voids" some other way.  But then, why go to all the trouble of actually going out to pick up a guy when her powers give her a much more efficient option?

You know the legends of succubi?  Female demons who come to fuck men in their sleep?  Guys, ever vaguely recall a wet dream or wake up with a cum stain on your sheets?  Guilty.

For Gspy, it's a tidy little arrangement.  After all, this way, she doesn't have to care if you're handsome, have a nice body, or a good personality.  And she CERTAINLY doesn't have to care if you're a good fuck, since she's the one doing it all.  She only needs one thing from you, and as the image bears out, she's not too picky about shapes or sizes, either.  As for the guys, well, they're hardly getting hurt in the process.  And if they don't happen to remember the experience, well, it's their own fault for needing sleep anyway.

 Here we have the original image, along with a cumshot variant, which only took a few extra minutes to bang out.  All in all, I'm quite pleased with how these pics turned out.  I suppose if there's anything I have just the TINIEST of peeves with, it's the color I chose for the satin gloves and the silk stockings.  To be honest, I kind of wanted to avoid purple.  I mean, the whole "Jessica Rabbit" ripoff was so obvious from Minute One, when Gsptlsnz was introduced, that I really just wanted to avoid perpetuating it.  Unfortunately, I just couldn't come up with a color that was any better.  Sure, I could have gone with Black and it would have worked just fine.  But I do black so much already and I wanted to switch it up a bit.

Still, it's only the tiniest of nitpicks.  In the end, I'm happy with the final product and I hope everyone else feels the same.  Hope to have more stuff up soon. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts