Behind the Scenes: Because EVERY Day Should Be Valentine's Day

 

While most of my pics come with little backstories to put them in context, surely, no such bells and whistles are required here.  The image pretty much speaks for itself.  Besides, anyone who's read the backstories for several of my KP pics already knows what's going on here.

If nothing else, though, I'll definitely put the title into some context.  To be honest, I WAS initially thinking about drawing this pic and posting it last week for Valentine's Day.  But then I remember an almost yearly rant a local radio DJ does about how the problem with Valentine's Day is that consumerist propaganda basically puts all the pressure on the men to treat their women special.  And honestly, you'd have a hard time proving him wrong.

"Talk to a Florist," he says, "Talk to a girl at Purdy's.  Talk to any guy on the street and he'll tell you he couldn't care LESS if he gets anything for Valentine's Day, BUT...he'd better not screw up."

That's why I felt posting this pic any other day but February 14th, I though, kind of put things into perspective a little bit.  Because let's be honest...if you've got a woman like THIS in your life...who puts on live sex shows and sucks you off on a regular basis...IN-HER-OWN-LIVING-ROOM, mind you...then Valentine's Day is pretty much a non-factor.  You should be treating that woman like a fucking PRINCESS, 365 days a year!

Of course, that's just my opinion.  However you feel, though, here's hoping you enjoy the pic.  I'm hoping to have some more stuff out sooner than later.

Comments

Popular Posts