Let a Pro Show You How It's Done

 
Well, here I am again, with a new image for you to enjoy.  I'm mostly trying to put out images on a fairly regular basis, so as to get in some practice with my new programs, figure out the subtle nuances and the different ins and outs from what I was used to.  And while my adult stuff is generally more "few and far between", I do have quite a few adult pics completed at the pencil work stage.  So as long as they're ready to go, they're as good to finish up as any.

I know I usually have some elaborate backstory to accompany these images, mostly to make them look like something that might actually happen in said pic's respective series.  But like my Mrs. Murawski pic from before, this was an idea that really had no rhyme or reason and just came to me through a flash of inspiration.  While I don't claim to be an ardent fan of the series "OK KO! Let's Be Heroes", I (like most, I imagine) will admit that the character of Enid caught my eye due to her obvious...*a-hem!*..."assets".

But like most teenagers, there's always the inevitable universal question...Who do you go to talk to about SEX?  Yes, parents always say you can come and talk to them about anything.  But traditionally, it's always been a conversation they hope will never come to pass.  And let's face it...what son or daughter honestly feels comfortable with the prospect of actually coming to their parents with this subject?

So what's a girl to do?  Obviously, they need at least SOME level of instruction.  But who can they count on to teach them properly?

Hence, the image you see before you, with yet another "OK KO!" crossover...only this time, with an older CN series.  After all, who would be better to give Enid all the pointers she needs on sex than Dexter's Mom?  Being married with two children, the woman has no shortage of experience on the subject.  Like many women her age, at their sexual peak, she's most likely almost perpetually horny, so any excuse for some sweet release would be more than welcome, any time of the day.  And as you can see, the two share very similar..."physical characteristics"...making her ideal candidate to show Enid how to best use her body in order to ensure the maximum amount of pleasure possible for both her and any potential partners.

Of course, that's just my thinking on this hypothetical scenario.  Do you agree?  Do you disagree?  Either way, I hope you at least like what you see.  Enjoy. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts