Behind the Scenes - Is it Sex or Masturbation? Who Cares!


"...There was actually another reason, aside from her ravishing beauty, that made Doctor Vivian Frances Porter fearful of rejection and scorn by her peers in the field of Robotics.  It was also the fact that her brain required sexual stimulation to operate at peak capacity.  In fact, the topic of her graduate thesis in computer programming was an idea that came to her during Hour Three of a five-man gangbang in college.

So obviously, for her rotund android "boyfriend", Oliver, one of his primary functions was to aid Vivian with all her sexual needs in order to cultivate her genius.  As an android, he was able to service Vivian's lust in any number of ways, providing her with orgasm after orgasm, without any need for rest or re-stimulation of his own.  Not that Vivian didn't enjoy gentle foreplay or some nice cock-sucking.  But when she was chasing down a theory, she found that any pause in the action tended to slow her progress.

Of course, Oliver also had a secondary function, in that regard.  Most times, Vivian would fuck him to the point of exhaustion, finding herself too spent to write down any ideas she came up with.  And sometimes, she would even just pass right out.  So Oliver's task would be to keep a verbal record of her thoughts for the next morning, or to monitor her and record anything she might mumble during the night.  Vivian had a habit of talking in her sleep, after all..."

Okay, I'll admit, this picture of obscure Kim Possible hottie, Vivian Frances Porter, wouldn't have been my first choice for my next drawing.  Unfortunately, on the tail end of the week, I ended up coming down with a cold (ROTTEN time in human history to come down with one, right?).  Luckily, it passed after only a couple of days, but I still wanted to rest over the weekend, just to make sure it didn't sneak back up on me.

For a while, I was contemplating not putting anything together at all.  But I'd already been putting things off for too long and I didn't want to start falling back into lazy habits.  So I started looking for a picture I could get done relatively quickly.  So I turned my eye to this one  I had the pencil work for this one already finished.  It was a simple pic with a simple background.  And the KP style doesn't require any special shading or the like.  So I knew I could bang it out in a couple of hours.

Which is not to say that the pic is mediocre, by any means.  It actually turned out pretty much the way I envisioned, I'm quite happy with it and I hope the image (and the little sexy backstory it comes with) meets with everyone's approval.  Enjoy. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts