Behind the Scenes - DEFINITELY For Your Eyes Only


Basically, this is an “uncensored” version of “For Your Eyes Only”, an earlier pic I’d posted on DA, which featured a grown up Sam Manson-Fenton, teasing Danny, by their hot tub, with an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, little, black-as-night bikini.  But once in a while, Sam just can’t help but think to herself, “You know what?  FUCK the swimsuit!  I know EXACTLY what I’M going out there for”.

Those familiar with my handful of pics, regarding Future Danny and Sam, won’t find much to be surprised at, here (except for the nudity).  Those unfamiliar with my artwork may find a few interesting changes, as the two grew older.  It’s probably no real surprise to see Danny buffed up quite a bit.  When I originally envisioned an older Sam, though, I pictured her rocking a more Maddie-style body.  After all, it WOULD be kind of ironic, skinny little Sam Manson eventually filling out into this voluptuous bombshell…big, fat tits…wide,round hips…thick, meaty legs…basically an all-around goddess.

She also went through a bit of a piercing phase when she was growing up.  And with no bikini top on, you can see just how far that’s extended.

No weird pussy piercings, though.  The girl’s got standards, after all. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts